Chocolate and mint together is a wonderful thing. So I found these Andes Chocolate Mint pieces and decided to try them for a new frappuccino recipe. Delicious!
So here it is:
Andes Chocolate Mint Mocha Frappuccino
First you start out with putting approximately 8 ice cubes into the blender. Then pour in 2 cold shots of espresso or 1/4 cup cold coffee. Make sure the coffee/espresso is cold or else it will melt the ice when you pour it in.
Then you’ll add 1 tablespoon of chocolate powder. I love Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate (this will take you to Amazon.com)
Next, measure 1/4 cup of Andes Mints , either the baking pieces or the actual chocolate mint candies.
Then you might want to add 1/8 cup of Torani Crème de Menthe Syrup if you have some, or you could just add a few more of the Andes Mints, but it tastes excellent with the extra sweetness and mint flavor of the syrup.
*Optional: Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra tasty treat!
Then pour in 2/3 cup of half and half (or milk, but half and half is better) and blend, blend, blend!
Top with whipped cream, drink up and enjoy 🙂
- ¼ cup cold coffee or 2 shots of cold espresso
- 8 ice cubes
- 1 tbls Sweet ground chocolate (Ghirardelli is what I use)
- ¼ cup Andes Mint Chocolate pieces
- ⅛ cup Mint Syrup
- 1 scoop of ice cream *optional
- ⅔ cup milk or half and half
- Pour all ingredients into the blender and blend.
- Pour into your glass, top with whipped cream and enjoy!