Iced Mexi Mocha with Vanilla
Author: Melissa Hall
Recipe type: Drinks
- ¼ cup fresh brewed coffee or 2 shots of espresso
- 2 tbls. Mexican Chocolate
- ⅛ cup vanilla syrup
- 5 ice cubes
- I like to use a 20oz cup or glass for this drink, but you could go smaller if you like stronger coffee flavor, or cut it down to 1 shot instead of 2.
- First put the chocolate and syrup into the cup.
- Pour in the coffee/espresso and stir until the chocolate is well mixed with no lumps.
- Now put in your ice cubes.
- Fill the rest of the way with milk
- Stir and enjoy!